Tyler, Alissa, Ryan & Payton

Monday, May 04, 2009

April 2009






































This has been a busy month for Payton. She is 8 months old. She is crawling, pulling up on things and cruising and her first tooth is coming in. Ryan is still so gentle with her and can make her laugh so easily. Ryan makes us laugh too. The stuff he comes up with is pretty funny. Talking on the phone to him is lots of fun. He will ask, "so how was your weekend?" every day. The other day Tyler was using Ryan as his little minion to purposely drive me crazy. I was sitting at the computer and Tyler sent him in to tell me to come help put the sheets on Ryan's bed. We went back and forth sending messages to each other through Ryan (tell daddy I'm busy right now... tell mommy to get off the computer...). Finally I was getting irritated with Tyler but Ryan sensed it and looked up at me and said, "Mommy, do you need your space?" I told Ryan YES! and thought to myself the 3 year old gets it why doesn't Tyler get it...I just need some space every once in a while! Out of the mouths of babes.